SSC CGL 2020-2021| Notification, Exam date, Eligibility Criteria, Calendar, Syllabus, Books, Apply online
SSC CGL 2020-2021: Staff Selection Commission’s much-awaited Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2020 Notification, will be announced soon. The Date will be known, only when the SSC Calendar for 2020, will be out. SSC will release its Annual Examination Calendar for 2020 in the month of September / October 2019 on the Official Website of SSC. The SSC Calendar 2020 contains the Complete List of Competitive Examinations and Departmental Examinations.
In the upcoming posts, we will share the SSC Examination Calendar with you and In this post, we will share each and everything, you need to know about the SSC CGL 2020 Notification.
As, most of you know, that SSC CGL, is one of the most competitive exams in India and the Best way to get Government Jobs in Central Govt Departments and Ministries, therefore, you must apply for SSC CGL 2020.
SSC CGL 2020-21 Notification Date
SSC will release the CGL Notification in the first half of 2020, possibly in the month of March/April. SSC didn’t follow a fixed timetable for the release of Notification. Sometimes, Notification is released in January, sometimes in March and at times in May.
Here are the SSC CGL Notification Dates of the Last 3 years:-
- SSC CGL 2016 Notification Date: 8th March 2016
- SSC CGL 2017 Date of Notification: 15th May 2017
- SSC CGL 2018 Notification: 5th May 2018
- SSC CGL 2019 Notification: May
- SSC CGL 2019 Notification: May, 2019 (Tentative)
So, as you can see the above List, that SSC never follows a fixed timetable for the release of Notification. So, we cannot comment on the Notification for SSC CGL Exam 2020, unless or until there is an official word on it by SSC.
Tentative Dates: But going by the trend followed by SSC, over the last few years, the most expected time for the release of SSC CGL Notification is either March 2020 OR May 2020 and the exam date is expected to be around May 2020.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam date
On Nov 2018, SSC soon announces its examination calendar for the year 2020-21. As per the Calendar, CGL 2020 Tier-1 Exam is tentatively scheduled on Starting of May to end May 2020.
It is expected that the SSC CGL Notification/ Advertisement will be released in May 2020.
If you apply for SSC Exams other than CGL, then you should also check the Official SSC Exam Calendar 2020 to know the dates of other SSC Exam in the 2020 year.
Now, you know the Exam is scheduled in May 2020, therefore its high time, that you start your preparation by going through the SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern and most importantly read these Books for SSC CGL Exam 2020 to crack the exam in the first attempt.
Applicants are also advised not to wait for the Last days for submitting the online application and apply early, as during the last days the website may be heavy or non-responsive due to heavy traffic and as such apply well before the SSC CGL 2020 the Last Date.
SSC CGL 2020 New Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to appear for SSC CGL 2020 exam should check the mentioned below eligibility criteria.
- citizen: India or a subject/citizen of Bhutan/Nepal.
- Age Limit: 18 years of age or more than 32 years of age as on January 1, 2019.
- Age relaxation: would be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the central government rules.
- Education Qualification: Candidate must have passed Bachelor’ degree examination in any discipline from a recognized university. Note: For certain posts like Statistical Investigator-II, there are specific requirements in regards to educational qualification.
Download SSC CGL Notification- ssc.nic.in
You can obtain the SSC CGL 2020 Notification, in two ways: either Online from the Official SSC Website of SSC OR Offline from the Employment News Paper.
- From SSC’s Website: If you have a smartphone, Laptop Or PC, then this is the most convenient way to get the SSC CGL Notification. SSC had made a special page named “Notices” on its Website, and you can download the PDF from this page and save it for future references
- Daily Employment Newspaper: Employment Newspaper is one of few the Newspapers in India, with high readership. It is a weekly newspaper and it contains the collection of Govt Jobs. Apart from the Official Website, SSC will publish the Detailed Advertisement in the Employment Newspaper. All the SSC Notices and Exam Notifications are published in this Newspaper. It is available at an affordable price of only Rs 8/-
- SSC CGL 2020 Website: We have made this website, to provide you with Details on each and every aspect of SSC CGL Exam 2020. Once the Official Notification is Out., we will make the same available on this page.
Apply online for SSC CGL 2020- ssconline.nic.in
Once the SSC CGL Notification 2020 is out, the next big thing is to apply online for the exam and fill your CGL 2020 form before the last date.
Carefully fill the form, otherwise, you may face, difficulties in the later stages of the examination. To help applicants, correctly filling the Application form, we have written a Detailed post on submitting SSC CGL 2020 online Application form, so that you didn’t face any difficulty at the time of online registration.
Once the form gets filled up, gear up you Exam Preparation and starts to prepare early for this exam, as it will help you in the long run, and to boost your preparation, you should study these Books for CGL Tier-1 Exam.
The Next time, we will update this page, you will see the Official SSC CGL Notification 2020. So Keep checking this page, regularly OR Bookmark (Control+D) this page.to be the First to Know, when SSC will notify the CGL Notification.
If you have any Queries regarding the SSC CGL 2020 Notification, ask us through the Comments section below.