SSC CGL 2020 Online Application| Get complete details for Apply online at ssconline.in
SSC CGL 2020-21 Apply online: Staff Selection Commission’s much-awaited CGL Notification 2020, will be announced soon, the things will get more clear, only when the SSC 2020 Exam Calendar will be announced. In 2020, it is expected that over 3 to 4 lakh newcomers will apply for SSC CGL Exam. These Newcomers are college pass outs in 2020. The Competition level for the upcoming SSC CGL Exam will be more competitive, owing to the fact we have lakhs of new faces in the CGL Exams 2020. For To Score High Marks, it is highly advisable to start your preparation right now and choose the Best Books for CGL 2020-21 Exams.
The First thing, you need to know, is the Date of Next SSC CGL Exam 2020. Once you know the Date, Submit your application form. In this post, we are going to share the Process for Submitting the SSC CGL Application form online.
IF you have applied earlier for SSC Exams, then you might know the Know the Procedure to apply for SSC Exams, but if you are a fresher and this is the First Time, you are going to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam then this post will enlighten you and help you in applying for your first appearance in SSC Exams.
How to apply for SSC CGL 2020?
Keep in your mind that SSC only accepts online application forms, There is no offline method available to apply the Combined Graduate Level Exam.
Now, there is only one way, to apply for CGL 2020 Exams ie Online, in my point of view online is the best way to submit your application. It reduces your rush & saves your energy. Under one roof you can fill and submit your application forms along with your documents & Application fees.
Once the Official SSC CGL 2020 Notification is out, we will share the same and the process for submitting the application form.
Steps to Submit SSC CGL 2020-2021 online Application form?
- Log on to the SSC Online Official Website at http://ssconline.nic.in.
Note: This is an Exclusive website made by SSC for submitting the Online application forms, not for CGL only, but for all SSC Exam, that facilitates online applications.
- After that click on the Examination Link and after that click on Part-1 Registration Link.
- In this step, you have to complete the Part-1 of Registration. The Part-1 Involves, entering the Basic Details, Postcodes, Qualification Details. Fill these Details by following the On-Screen Instructions and click on the Submit Button
- After that the system will generate a Registration No., Kindly note down it as you need this, in the 2nd part of Registration.
- Now, the Part-2 of Online Registration begins, this step involves, Making the Payment for Application fees and uploading the Scanned Photo and Signature.
- You can start the Part-2 of Online Registration by Login your Registration No and Password.
- Now, make the Payment for Application fees either by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking Or by using the system generated SBI Challan form.
- Now, its time for uploading the Scanned photo and Signature and complete the SSC Online application form.
- This way, you can Submit the Online application form for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020.
If you have any Queries OR If there is anything, you need to know about the application process for SSC CGL Exams, then feel free to ask us anything in the Comments section below.